noun mis·chief \ˈmis-chəf,: a playful desire to cause trouble
Welcome to Nutritional Mischief!
It’s my hope that what you find here will cause a little mischief in your life – shake up preconceived notions about eating healthy, inspire kitchen creativity, and bring a little more fun (and less stress!) to all things food related in your life.
This blog is a place for people who:
- Want to be healthy and happy;
- Are often confused/frustrated by conflicting studies and reports about what is or isn’t healthy;
- Love good food and don’t want to sacrifice delicious eating to be healthy;
- Have limited resources and need/want to get the most “bang for their buck”;
- Are looking for a safe, non-judgmental place to explore healthy eating options; or
- Enjoy a little fun and mischief!
I’m a foodie and nutrition geek, in the process of earning my certification as a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. I am passionate about helping others find the practical, real-life balance of food that tastes good, is good for them, and fits their lifestyle and personal needs.
I believe that every person’s body is unique, and that eating the kinds of properly prepared whole foods that are right for you is the foundation of a healthy, happy life.
(Please check back – I’ll be working hard to get great content and resources uploaded and organized over the next few weeks! )
I’d love to hear from you – what food/nutrition/health related areas in your life could use a little mischief?